The facility includes 200 m2 of ISO 5 (class 100) cleanroom containing a range of state-of-the art equipment to suit most micro- and nano-fabrication requirements, including photo- and e-beam lithography, deposition, wet and dry etching, post-processing and characterisation. The facility’s flagship 100 kV, Jeol 6300FS electron beam lithography tool is capable of patterning sub-10nm features on up to 6” wafers and is housed in a dedicated ISO 3 (class 1), vibration isolated room. The cleanroom facilities are supported by a suite of peripheral ‘back end’ laboratories for post-processing activities including wafer sawing, scribing, wire bonding, and electrical characterisation.
Physical vapour deposition
Chemical vapour deposition
- Plasma-Therm Vision 310 Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapour Deposition (PECVD)
- Veeco Fiji 200 Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- Plasma-Therm Apex SLR Inductively Coupled Reactive Ion Etcher (ICP-RIE)
- Scia Mill 150 Ion Beam Etching (IBE)
- JLS Designs Minilab 80 parallel plate RIE
Packaging and post-processing
Fill in the form and a member of the Royce team will be in touch.
Thanks for your message, it has been sent.