In 2023 Royce is seeking to promote and support the development of a National Strategy for Advanced Materials Innovation. To achieve this, we will need to draw on the UK’s research community (and international connections) and also contract resource to develop the required framework, manage and support its development.
This initial Tender will be for stage 1 which covers the initial 2 phases of a longer, and major piece of work to develop a comprehensive National Strategy for Advanced Materials Innovation with considered input from across the entire community and underpinned by a broad consultation process as well as support from government, including the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
We envisage the project will follow this timeline, with some flexibility where necessary.
- Introductory Meeting: 12-13.00, 11 January 2023
- Invitation to Tender: 18 January 2023
- Closing date: 9:00 hrs, 27 January 2023
- Panel meeting: 1 Feb 2023
- Appointment of Contractor: 8 February 2023
- Planning Meeting: 22 February 2023
- Draft report presented to Royce CEO: 24 Mar 2023
- Finalisation of report: 31 Mar 2023
- Approved design and Print of report: 6 April 2023
- Strategy Development Framework launched in Westminster: 20 April 2023
- Launch of tender for Stage 2 – Advanced Materials Innovation Strategy Development: 28 April 2023