Arcan Q10Plus has the latest generation EB gun, which allows for higher productivity and improved resolution. It also includes Arcam LayerQam™, a camera-based monitoring system for inline part quality verification.
The Q10plus has a maximum build size of 200 x 200 x 180mm, making it ideal for the cost-effective production of orthopaedic implants, the development of materials and rapid prototyping of small components.
The Arcam Q10plus is designed specifically for cost-efficient production of orthopaedic implants. The size of the build area is designed to allow for optimal stacking of the most common implant types, and the build chamber interior is developed for easy powder handling and fast turn-around times. The Arcam Q10plus is particularly ideal for the production of high volume press-fit implants with advanced trabecular structures as well as one-off custom implants built with data derived from CT scans of individual patients.
- Max build envelope: 200 x 200 x 180mm (W x D x H)
- Easy-to-use operator interface
- Offers a direct “CAD to MetalTM” process allowing production of patient-specific implants using data derived from Computed Tomography (CT). The CT data is used to create an exact CAD model of the desired implant. This CAD model is then used by
the Arcam EBM® machine to build the actual part.
- Latest generation EB gun
- Arcam xQam™ for high precision autocalibration
- Arcam LayerQam™ for build verification
- Efficient powder handling
- Software adapted to volume production