The University of Manchester has world leading academic and research capabilities across a range of Quantum-based technologies. This one day showcase will highlight key facilities and activities in Quantum research and provide insights into the various ways to collaborate.
The Quantum Industrial Showcase event is an opportunity for businesses interested in Quantum technologies to discover our research activities and build connections with academics working in the area.
The event will showcase the various ways businesses can engage with the University of Manchester and provide an opportunity to learn about the latest research in quantum science across a wide range of disciplines.
Included tours will allow you to explore state of the art research facilities and guidance will be given on how to access new funding streams.
PURPOSE OF THE EVENT
• Build connections between academics and industry
• Showcase the various ways businesses can engage with the University of Manchester
• Enable companies to learn about our latest research inquantum science across a wide range of disciplines
• Discover our state of the art research facilities and find out how to access
• Learn about successful case studies of industry engagement
BENEFITS FOR BUSINESSES
• Learn how to get involved with our world-class research and facilities
• Talk directly with academics and find out how our research could help you
• Discover how engaging with the University of Manchester could help your business grow
• Find out about access to additional funding streams and pump-prime funding for collaboration