The Faraday Institute is delighted to invite you to attend our Faraday Institution Conference 2023!
Join them from Monday 11 to Wednesday 13 September 2023 at the University of Birmingham’s Teaching and Learning Centre for what will be their largest and most open science dissemination and networking event to date. Bringing together the community of academics, industry organisations, policy makers and funders from the UK and beyond, the invite is open to all working within this innovative ecosystem.
The conference theme for 2023 is “Driving towards sustainable electrification for the UK” with a programme curated to disseminate battery research and raise the visibility of scientific excellence in energy storage. Held across 3 days, it encompasses multiple parallel sessions, poster presentations, other development opportunities for early career researchers, an exhibition area, and much more.
Your registration will include:
- Full access to talks and panels in the main conference programme
- The Great Hall set up for a large dinner with round tables and guests sat around them. Red uplighters show off the structure of the hall.
- Daily refreshments and lunches
- Access to poster sessions and exhibition stands
- Complimentary ticket to our Monday Networking Drinks Reception at the Council House, a Grade II listed venue in the heart of Birmingham
- Option to join tours of the University of Birmingham’s labs and facilities.
If you have any questions at all regarding the Faraday Institution Conference 2023, please contact the Conference Secretariat via email: firstname.lastname@example.org