The JSM-7900F is equipped with a large specimen chamber that accommodates a wide variety of detectors simultaneously, including:
- secondary and back scattered electron imaging detectors,
- EDS for chemical analysis (Oxford Instruments AZtec Xmax-170),
- EBSD for orientation mapping (Oxford Instruments Aztec HKL Advanced Symmetry System)
- transmission Bright-field and Dark field STEM capabilities
The un-lens Schottky field emission gun (FEG) provides improved brightness, smaller probe sizes with increased probe current for improved analytical performance.
The Super Hybrid lens enables observation of specimens at ultra-high spatial resolution including magnetic and insulating materials.
The new Gentle Beam Super High mode (GBSH) enables a bias voltage of up to 5 kV to be applied to the specimen stage, which decreases charging on nonconductive specimens, improves spot size at low kV, enhances surface topography and further enables high-resolution imaging at extremely low voltages.
Applications include imaging and analysis of metals, magnetic materials, semiconductors, ceramics, medical devices, and biological specimens.
- Resolution: 7 Å @ 1kV, 6 Å @ 15kV, 6 Å in STEM
- Analytical resolution sub 30 nm scale
- Probe current > 500nA
- High sensitivity BE detector providing exceptional performance at low accelerating voltages
- Ultralow kV in-lens detectors
- GBSH-S (GENTLEBEAM™ Super High mode) enabling high resolution imaging at extremely low accelerating voltages (down to 10V)
- In-lens Schottky Plus field emission electron gun and low aberration condenser lens provide higher levels of brightness.
- Super Hybrid Lens (SHL), a combination of electrostatic and electromagnetic lenses, to support ultra high resolution imaging and analysis of various samples ranging from magnetic materials to insulators.
- Ample probe current is available at low accelerating voltage, supporting various applications from high resolution imaging to high speed elemental mapping.
- A new sample exchange system is designed to change samples in a safe, speedy, seamless manner through simple operation.
- Oxford Instruments Aztec Live Energy Advanced Xmax170 X-Ray EDS system
- Oxford Instruments Aztec HKL Advanced Symmetry EBSD System
Fill in the form and a member of the Royce team will be in touch.
Thanks for your message, it has been sent.