P-NAME is the first tool to provide high-resolution ion doping coupled with co-incident electron beam (e-beam) imaging setting it apart as a unique facility world wide. The capability it delivers will establish a new area of nanoscale advanced materials engineering.
The ion column uses liquid metal alloy ion sources (LMAIS). Specified capability includes:
- Ion species B, P, As, Sb, key lanthanides (e.g. Er and Nd) and transition metals (e.g. Ti, Mn, V, Co, Ni, Pd, Pt, Au).
- High-resolution E x B mass filter for valence and isotopic ion selection (e.g. Bi3+, Au2+, 29Si).
- Ion-beam spot size control to sub-20 nm resolution.
- Ion energies from 5 keV upwards to ~40 keV.
- Ion doses from 1 to over 1016 ions/cm2 enabling.
- Single-defect doping to ion-beam synthesis.
- Nanometer-precision sample handling with integrated ion beam patterning control.
- Integrated high-resolution e-beam imaging.
- Common vacuum suitcase compatibility with deposition tools.
Fill in the form and a member of the Royce team will be in touch.
Thanks for your message, it has been sent.