The Versa is a sub micron resolution scanner with extensive imaging capabilities. This system is fitted with X0.5, X4, X10 and X20 magnification lens for region of interest scanning, and to provide the capability of achieving resolutions down to 70nm pixel size or spatial resolution of 0.7 microns.
- Resolution capability of 0.2 to 28 µm using lenses that combine both geometric and optical magnification
- 40 to 160 kV energy range with a power capability of 10 W
- Housed within an enlarged cabinet designed specifically for the application of in-situ rigs
- In-line phase contrast capability for imaging low X-ray absorbing specimens
- Scout and zoom software designed specifically for region of interest scanning
- Exposure correction for high aspect ration specimens
- Wide field mode for scanning wide specimens by stitching radiographs together to increase the field of view
- Automated filter changer for rapid beam optimisation
- Labyrinth for the external control and monitoring of user-installed equipment
- Duel GPU reconstruction capability allows for minimal reconstruction time
This versatile instrument is housed within an enlarged cabinet to allow for the application of in-situ rigs. It can also be used for in-line phase contrast to increase contrast while imaging low absorbing specimens. This is particularly useful for imaging biological specimens, tissue engineering and polymer materials.
High spatial resolution down to <0.7 μm and voxel size to 70 nm.
Energy range 40-150 keV
Power up to 10 W
Exposure correction for high aspect ratio specimens
Wide field mode for scanning wide specimens by stitching radiographs together to increase the field of view
Automated filter changer for rapid beam optimisation
Labyrinth are available for the external control and monitoring of user-installed equipment
Fill in the form and a member of the Royce team will be in touch.
Thanks for your message, it has been sent.