The High Flux Bay has been specifically designed for time lapse X-ray Computed Tomography (XCT). To facilitate high-speed XCT scans, this system is fitted with high flux X-ray targets, high speed cabling and solid state drives for increased bandwidth. This allows rapid data transfer, storage, reconstruction and processing.
- Resolution capability from 2 to 119 microns for specimen areas from < 8 mm up to 202 mm diameters respectively
- Optional X-ray sources available
- Housed within a custom-built walk-in radiation bay
- The heavy-duty 5-axis sample manipulator stage with a 100 kg load capacity
- Labyrinths are available for the external control and monitoring of user-installed equipment
- High specification network and computing for increased bandwidth allowing rapid data transfer, storage, reconstruction and processing
The bespoke walk-in bay allows large samples and in-situ rigs for time lapse studies involving compression, tension, fatigue, fluid-flow and heating of specimens.
Resolution capability from 2 to 119 microns for fields of view <8mm and up to 202mm.
Optimal X-ray sources available.
Heavy duty 5-axis sample manipulator stage with 100kg load capacity.
Labyrinths available for external control and monitoring of user-installed equipment.
Fill in the form and a member of the Royce team will be in touch.
Thanks for your message, it has been sent.