TA Instruments - Discovery SDT 650
High sensitivity heat-flow differential scanning calorimeter
Real-time simultaneous heat flow and weight data.
- Partner:The University of Sheffield
Or call us now on 0161 275 8382
- Horizontal dual-beam design for superior heat flow and weight measurements.
- Dual-sample TGA mode for double the productivity of competitive systems.
- Ultra-low drift balance design for unrivaled performance in baseline flatness, sensitivity, and resolution.
- Modulated DSC®,(MDSC®), for the best determination of heat capacity.
- Hi-Res™ TGA for the best separation of overlapping weight losses.
- Modulated TGA™,(MTGA™), for increased productivity for studying kinetics.
- Reliable linear autosampler with programmable tray positions for worry-free 24/7 operation, most flexible programming of experiments, and automated calibration and verification routines.
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 1500 °C|
|Dynamic Temperature Precision||±0.5 °C|
|Heating Rate (Linear)||0.1 to 100 °C/min|
|Calorimetric Accuracy/Precision||±2% (based on metal standards)|
|Heat Capacity Accuracy||±5%|
|Sample Weight Capacity||200 mg|
|Weight Baseline Drift||<50 µg to 1000°C & <50µg 1000 to 1500°C|
Fill in the form and a member of the Royce team will be in touch.
Thanks for your message, it has been sent.